Are You Ready for Next Gen 911 Compliance?
If your business operates its own phone system, you are subject to new laws affecting 911 calls. Kari's Law took effect in 2020, and additional compliance will be expanded in 2021 & 2022 with Ray Baum's Act.
Four rules to remember!
- You must provide direct access to dial 911 without a prefix
- You must send notifications of 911 calls to on-premise contacts
- You must define geospatial location information for locations within your offices and enable home workers to self-report their address in real-time.
- You must send the detailed & accurate location to 911 centers (PSAPs). This data is relayed to first responders in the field so they can find, and assist the caller, as quickly as possible.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Which type of Cisco licenses do you own?
How many emergency locations will you need?
e.g., a five-story building divided into quadrants, would be 20 "emergency locations".
Need more than 10,000? We can send you a custom quote.
Is Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) in place?
CER is often NOT installed. Our tool estimates our costs to deploy it for you..
Estimated CER deployment price.
How many phones do you have?
It can be a rough number.
Need more than 10,000? We can send a custom quote.
How many remote workers?
Estimate the number of remote users that will use Jabber or VPN/MRA, or enter 0 to continue.
You can enter 0 if you have none, or up to 10,000.
Your estimated price is:
We will send you the detailed per-line pricing estimate for complete Next Gen 911 compliance.
You're Invited: Early Access Program
We're working on a special platform, targeted for December 2020 release, to give you affordable and easy Next Gen 911 compliance!
- Online portal to sign-up and be compliant in the same day
- On-board a test user or your entire company in one day
- Affordable monthly billing
- No need to switch phone companies, use your existing provider
- No special hardware requirements
- Integrate directly with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Sign-up to access Early Field Trials and be the first to get notified of the release!
Our experience with Webex Room Kits, Meetings, Teams, and 3rd party video, spans thousands of users. We will develop the licensing, deployment, training, and management plans for your successful acquisition & adoption of Webex collaboration.
Access a single dashboard to operate your network from anywhere. With Cisco Meraki, the leader in cloud-managed networks, point & click configure robust security, switching, wireless, surveillance cameras, and SD-WAN solutions. All available for trial now.